国产亚洲视频中文字幕-国产在线精彩亚洲久久免费视频-2019日日拍夜夜啪在线视频-欧美一级高清片Students who have submitted a UC Davis Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) for fall 2020 can access their decisions and information online by logging into their UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP) account on or after November 15, 2019. Counselors will also have direct access to their students' TAG decisions via the TAG review form, which can be viewed through the Student Lookup, myTAGs or various reports on the UC TAG site.
Following are answers to some of the questions most commonly asked about UC Davis TAG decisions:
and make the appropriate updates to your personal information. If you've already started filling out your , please be sure to make corrections there as well.
If your college will not offer a course required by your TAG contract, you should plan to complete the course at another CCC—be sure to visit to ensure that any courses taken will satisfy your TAG requirements.
If you are attending a CCC different than the one you attended when your TAG was submitted, visit to ensure that courses at your new school will satisfy your TAG requirements and make certain that you do not duplicate coursework.
When completing the UC application, provide your current course schedule. Notify UC Davis and any other UC campuses about coursework changes and grades in January using the . The UC application and changes reported on the UC Transfer Academic Update will be considered in determining your admission decision. For more information, visit .
国产亚洲视频中文字幕-国产在线精彩亚洲久久免费视频-2019日日拍夜夜啪在线视频-欧美一级高清片 When completing the UC application, provide your current course schedule. In January, update your grades and coursework using the to ensure that UC Davis and any other UC campuses have your most current academic information. The UC application and changes reported on the UC Transfer Academic Update will be considered in determining your admission decision. Visit for more information.
Students with a TAG in Marine and Coastal Science are cautioned to carefully select the correct major and college on the UC application that matches your approved TAG
国产亚洲视频中文字幕-国产在线精彩亚洲久久免费视频-2019日日拍夜夜啪在线视频-欧美一级高清片 In January, update your grades and coursework using the to ensure that UC Davis and any other UC campuses have your current academic information. The UC application and changes reported on the UC Transfer Academic Update will be considered in determining your admission decision. For more information, visit .
In most cases, you can take courses at a California community college that exceed your prescribed TAG requirements. However, if you previously attended a University of California campus or have completed upper-division units at another four-year institution, you may have unit limitations that, if exceeded, could affect your admission guarantee.
for fall 2020 admission or for a future term.
UC Davis gives every application a thorough review and evaluation. Although all TAG decisions are final and appeals will not be considered, you may still be eligible and competitive for admission to UC Davis through the regular application process.
- Am I eligible to apply for fall admission to UC Davis without a TAG?
- We encourage you to visit your community college counselor to review your circumstances and determine whether you should apply for fall admission or for a future term.
- Can I submit a UC Davis TAG for a future term? What happens to the TAG information I already submitted?
- Absolutely! We urge you to submit a TAG for admission next fall or later, and encourage you to use the upcoming year to discuss your academic plan with your community college counselor, continue to complete coursework toward your UC Davis major, and meet the academic requirements for a UC Davis TAG.
To update your TAG application for a future term, log in to the and make any necessary changes, including the term for your future TAG. As information changes between now and the TAG filing period in September, you can return to your UC Transfer Admission Planner and make appropriate changes to your personal information, coursework and grades.
- Will UC Davis TAG criteria change next year?
- UC Davis TAG criteria change annually and new criteria is available in mid-May. We encourage you to meet regularly with your community college counselor and visit our TAG FAQ for students to stay abreast of any changes.